24/02/2013

Let's Start This Blog With A Little Something About Me : YunYun

Helloooo everyone ~!

My name is YunYun ~ or that's what I like to call myself, and I'm from Austria, a tiny country in the heart of Europe with lots of mountains and stupid people ! I'm currently 17 years old, turning 18 in October ~finally. \o/
I speak German, English, a little French & Italian aand I'll start Japanese lessons in March. :D
I'm quite tall with my 6 feet [183cm] and a litttttlleeee chubby around my hips -sobs- but it used to be worse so I'm okay with that, a little chubby hip fat didn't hurt anyone yet. *3*
My hair color changes more often than some people change their clothes but right now it's orange-ish with a brown-orange-ish under-layer. On my way to bleaching it light blonde so I can dye it colorful better. My hair's originally been blonde and it all started with dying it brown and yes...things went their way to the pink/purple/black section and to the part where my parents started hating my hair... ;D

And besides that, I'm a quite creative, anti-social but sometimes friendly person who likes to talk to people who share the same interests with me ~might want to mention that here in the town where I live I don't know a single soul who does -cries-... I can go on about my favourite things foreeeveeer and eever and never stop.  Besides that, I hate the country I live in, hate the people here, hate their attitude aaand hate how I always seem like an alien from "Planet What-the-fuck" to everyone. This all sound like I have no friends but I actually do, okaaay? I do have some and then there are people I enjoy talking to or like to hang out with though these aren't that much. I always prefer being alone over being in company of someone, not a very social panda here.
Oh right and pandas are my favourite animals ~and everyone knows that, because they're cute and fluffy and black and white and sneeze adorable. \o/ I also play the guitar ~acoustic aand e-guitar though I've only been playing for 1 1/2 years now. Besides these things I also loooooove Japan with a passion and an interest that still amazes everyone around me and I love J-Rock & Visual kei & Symphonic Metal aaand I love Japanese streetfashion aand I love to draw, make jewelry out of clay, sew, make papercraft, dye my hair, buy pretty things and take walks in the snow with my dog *3*.
I love fashion, meaning Japanese streetfashion and streetfashion icons like Juria & Hirari are huuuge inspirations to me but also a lot of other people on the internet who dress in Japanese streetfashion inspire me so I'm still trying to find my own style and I'm getting there slowly but surely. Not trying to copy them though, just letting them influence me and find my own way. I'm also huuugely fascinated my Lolita fashion, especially Gothic & Sweet Lolita though I'd never dress in it, other styles that I like are also Visual kei [oooof course owo], Mori Kei and Cult Party Kei, they're just adorable. :3 and I also LOVE platform shoes despite being already terribly tall but creepers and Rocking Horse Shoes are a MUST for me and my precious Demonia boots too, though I had the platform cut off because it was like 12cm and that's a no-no for me.. :o
Talking about fashion, my favourite brands are: Sex Pot Revenge, Super Lovers, Listen Flavor, Monomania, Angelic Pretty aaand cute offbrand stuff from ebay and wherever.. :D
I'm also one of these nerdy otaku kids who LOVE mangas and anime and spend hours watching Sailor Moon and any other magical girl anime since they're just WAAAAAAH. I love them and did so already when I was like 3 or 4 years old, I used to watch Sailor Moon eeveeryday and SM was later joined by everyday InuYasha and everyday One Piece. :D
Right now my favourite mangas are: One Piece, Sailor Moon, Kuroshitsuji, Cheeky Vampire, Vampire Knight, Fairy Tail, Elfen Lied and Death Note... and my favourite animes are: Sailor Moon, InuYasha, One Piece, Vampire Knight, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Kuroshitsuji and Studio Ghibli movies. :3
I love every single Movie Hayao Miyazaki ever made, especially 'Howl's Moving Castle' and 'My Neighbour Totoro' aaand 'Spirited Away' *3*
besides that I also watch a lot of TV aand adore watching Japanese movies & dramas, totally loving the Death Note & Gantz movies with Kenichi Matsuyama -fangirldrooldrool- and all the terrible sad movies like 'Shinobi' -sobs-
I also loove reading, normal books, not mangas :p My favourite book being '1Q84' by Haruki Murakami and with him being my favourite author because his books are just so incredible and amazing, I can't... :D Besides Murakami's novels I loove classics and books about Japan. :3
I also listen to tooooons of music, mostly J-Rock and Finnish & Japanese Symphonic Metal bands. :3 My favourite bands are: Versailles, D, Dir en Grey, the Gazette, MUCC, Mejibray, Gackt, Nightwish, Apocalyptica, AnCafe, Miyavi, Nightmare, L'Arc~en~Ciel and Girugamesh and MONO, thought they're making post-rock.
I'm so lucky to have already seen 'D' and 'AnCafe' live and '30 Seconds To Mars' 2 times and David Garrett   [such flawless music..owo] aaand I'll see MONO live in March :3

And it's my dream to study English & Japanese and live in Japan and teach English there :3

I guess that's pretty much everything about me, including everything I like..except that I love sweets, ice cream & green tea & Chinese food. :D
These are like pretty much the things my blog will be about. \\o//

I hope you'll like it and whooo...

BYEBYE.. \o/


No comments:

Post a Comment