23/03/2013

Circle Lense Review: Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green (Bambi series)

Hello everyone !

I just recently received my very first pair of circle lenses from pinkyparadise.com. So I thought why not do a review on them on my blog.
So here I am, attempting to write my first review on something.
Today's full of firsts. ;)

So I'll review GEO's Princess Mimi Apple Green (Bambi series) . I bought them at pinkyparadise.com for $23.99 + shipping. I was actually surprised that they arrived pretty quick. They arrived around a week after they shipped it which is indeed fast considering that it's standard shipping from Malaysia to Austria(EU).

I was super excited to receive them! \o/

My circle lenses came, as they always do, in their small pretty bottles. And , that's what I love about pinkyparadise, they came with a super cute free lense case which I think is awesome and a great service because that means I won't have to go and buy one aand I'll get a super cute one too. In my case, a case with green elephants. WOOH :3



I sadly forgot to take a picture of my lenses in their bottles but I have one in their lense case so I suppose that works too :p

*hurray for no photography skills* ;_;

Now on to pictures of me wearing these precious lenses:


This what they look like in natural daylight :)


This is just to show just how much they enlarge my eyes..OwO and what they look like in unnatural bathroom lighning ;D

Close up on the lense and yet another enlargment thingy photo.

I'm soorry, I was too lazy to put on make up properly so I just quickly threw on some lashes and some eyeshadow, but this just makes my eyes look even bigger.. *^*

Enjoy my ugly and tired face... ;_; but this is what I look like when I actually wear them.


So now, after the load of pictures, on to the faaacts:

Diameter: 15mm
Base Curve: 8.7 mm
Water content: 38%
Duration: One Year
My Natural Eyecolor: Green

Design:  ★★★★★
I love the design of these. I was worried at first that the black limbal ring would be too hard and would make them look to freaky but they proved me wrong. So I really like the design of these.

Color:  ★★★★★
LOVE IT. They color goes from a pretty green to more of a hazel-ish color towards the middle and that really makes them blend in perfectly with my green eyes. They just intensify the green of my eyes without making them too green and without making me look like a freaky lizard or something.. I was worried about that yes ;D

Enlargement: ★★★★★
As expected of 15mm lenses they make my eyes look huuuge and really doll-like. I almost didn't recognize myself after putting them in. But I really love how big they make my eyes look and also the black limbal ring just intensifies the enlargement of these. So if you want green lenses that enlarge your eyes biiig time then I would definitely recommend these.

Comfort: ★★★
I was sooo surprised to see how comfortable they are when I put them on. As these are my first lenses ever [never wore any contacts before in my life] I was worried that they would hurt or feel weird or feel like there's constantly something in my eye which they did at first for like 5 mins? So I got used to them super fast and when I did, i didn't feel them anymore and later on, it stopped being slightly blurred in the corners too so they're perfectly comfortable. I just think that I need some eyedrops as my eyes do tend to feel a little dry but oh well.. :D

Overall: ★★★
I suuuper love them. They make my eyes look fabulous and I'm sure that if I'd bother to put on some make up, I would look like a little doll. So I'm entirely happy with my purchase and I'm already planning when to get my next pair of pretty circle lenses ;D



Thank you for reading !


3 comments:

  1. These lenses look great on you :)

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete