15/04/2013

Oooh happy online shopping \o/


Konnichiwa mina-san ~~ :3

Lately I received a couple of orders from various online stores because I can't keep my paws off from doing some online shopping every now and then ..all the time...ehem...

I basically order everything online..shoes, clothes, crafting supplies, fabric, dead souls to scarifice to Satan..no.. I'm kidding..

Anyways, I never ordered cosmetics online before but I did now because I wanted to try some Korean brands and so I got myself something from 'Etude House' aaand something from 'Tony Moly' ~

Samples over samples...including 'ew'-Snail Cream..ew... :s

Super cute Etude House 'Shini Star' Compact powder in Lavender ~ it's supposed to set the BB cream on your face and to prevent your skin from producing facial oil so you won't start shining and get all..you know..shiny... 
And it actually works really well, it also gives your skin a nice shine and don't worry, your face won't turn purple or anything ;D So if you're looking for anything that will reaaaally prevent your face from getting shiny over the day, I can highly recommend this lovely product.

And here we have your obligatory Tony Moly Lip Tint in Red :D
So far I've found myself being too stupid to do the gradient thingy..I'm still working on that.
But other than that, the design is super cute and the tint gets really tinty and red ;)


I also received a super cute little package from 'Rainbowholic' as a prize for my Essay thingy so 'YAY' cute jewelry from 'Enji エンジ' and delicious chocolate from Japan ( I still haven't eaten all of it, it's too precious..and fucking delicious hhhnnnng)

KYAAA ~~

and ~suki~ which means love :3

Aren't these just suuuper cute :3 I love the earring..aaah *^* makes my kokoro go dokidoki...yes.. :D


I'm having a super busy time right now with school and everything, LATIN IS KILLING ME...ugh... so my pleasures in life lately narrow down to 'WOOH I received a package' and to 'WOOH another band is coming to Europe'.
In the past week I had to buy 2 concert tickets for 2 different bands and ugh, is there anything more stressful than that?!

I also got some crafting supplies from etsy :3


Super tiny tiny tiny 'Korilakkuma' canes for...nail art..maybe..hah.. I don't know.. ;D


Super kawaii Donut molds in all kinds of Donut shapes from 'Daiso'.
I haven't tried it yet but only because I'm still trying to figure out how to get the clay out of it again siiince it's not a flexible mold. ;;


And the most awesome thing in the woorld of clay molds...
I may introduce to you: *drum roll*
Alphabet Soft Molds from Padico \o/
It's fabulous and the quality is A+  and the results are good too and the clay is easy to get out so it's perfect.. :3
And the MAHOU SHOUJO letters are the results of said mold :)

KAWAII NEEEE? ~ ~ OwO

But since all these things don't make me happy enough yet...

I GOT TICKETS FOR BOTH 'DIR EN GREY' AND 'THE GAZETTE' !!!! ~~ OWO

I'll see them both live... *faints* and today my tickets arrived... I'm floating around in heaven, Jrock heaven :33

Dir en Grey, I'll see in Cologne/Germany and the Gazette in Munich/Germany OWO



Alright, that's it from moi.
Have a nice day aaand stay coool..~~ :D

xx



2 comments:

  1. The earrings are so cute :)
    Wow I saw Dir en grey in Cologne years ago, that brought back memories :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? *^* I'm already so excited to finally see them live..I'm already counting the days :D

      Delete