03/05/2013

It all starts with your first wiig...and a new pair of creepy-dee creepers ~

Hello everyone from Planet Earth ~

As it happens quite often, I did some online shopping again *coughcough* ..

And I received a new pair of creepers aaand

....

wait for it

....

MY FIRST WIG \o/

And I also got a Priority ticket for the Gazette in Munich.. which was a biig surprise because I already gave up on getting one buuut I have one and it's here and it's beautiful ...OWO 



isn't it beaaautiful ~ ? *^*

I am also still waiting for my Versailles-heavy order from cdjapan...It got shipped almost 4 weeks ago so excuse me if I'm a little pissed at the fact that it still hasn't arrived..like what the fuck... SAL is slow, yes, but not this slow... ._.
Besides this I'm still waiting for some pearls aand some studs and a pair of platform boots from Y.R.U *3*

So on to the stuff that I have received so far which would be the creepers and my precious wig.. 

Creepers first :




They're black suede Creepers Size 40 ~ and I got them from a British seller on ebay for about 20€ + 10€ shipping which is acceptable.

The platform is about 5cm high in the back ~

When I got them I was a little surprised to see that the soles of these are like superduper light and hard... It weirded me out at first and I was already doubting if it was a good decision to buy them and if they're even worth their money. 

I was afraid that they would be kind of 'loud' to walk in but turns out they're not, well maybe a little but not really a lot louder than my old Bodyline Creepers.

And as it is with new shoes, wearing them the first day, I got blisters on both heels and one of them got ripped open and it bloody hurt but I have that a lot with new shoes so..not surprised.. ;)

Besides that they're comfy.. so if you're looking for some cheap double platform Creepers pay ebay a visit here:  the gate to your creepers

They're also coming in Black, Green, White and Burgundy Suede from Sizes EU36-41 ~



~~~

Now on to my new found  happiness: wigs ~

In April I ordered my first wig from ebay, of course I was suuuper excited to receive it today as it's my first wig and I put so much hope in wigs..I don't know why..but I was hoping soo bad that it would be as I imagined it to be...
and it is :3

On to a small review and on to my warmest recommendations for this lovely wig ~ :3

a good way to start a review: crappy photos \o/


Basic Info from the seller about the wig :

~ Color: Mix Brown  *Note: The top layer is more like a mouse brown with a lilac touch as for the bottom layer it's a nice brown that works really well with the other colors*
~ Material: High Temperature Resistant Fiber 
~ Lenght: 60 cm
~ Weight: 300g

~ Price : 13€  & FREE SHIIIIPPPPIIIINNNNGGG ! 

And you can get it here: wig wig wig

It also comes with a wig cap !



Quality (★★★★★):

I was amaaazed. The hair is super soft and long and the curls look actually super natural. I was a bit worried about the look of the curls as in the pictures it looked as if they were only at the ends but they go further up and give the whole wig a very natural look. The bangs are cut already too so no need to trim them or anything. Another things that is really important is the shiny-ness of a wig. As this is a really cheap wig I was worried that even though l-email wigs has good reviews that it would be a little too shine and therefore look unnatural but it is NOT shiny at all, it has a healthy and natural glow so it looks more like you have flawless and healthy har. It's raad :D

Design/Color (★★★★★):

I loove the design of the wig and the colors. The curls fall really nice especially when you put them back and look at them from behind so they look really nice and natural. As for the colors, it's a little more purple-ish than I thought but it still looks good and makes it look awesome and looks maybe even more like Amo's hair \o/

User friendly? (★★★★☆):

I haven't really worn it for a long time today but what I do have to say is that it tends to move a little on my head and I'd probably have to pin it a little with bobby pins. So make sure to check every now and then if it's still in place because it can get tugged back a little rather easily and no one wants a short fringe or their wig cap showing, riight? ;) Other than that, it tangles rather easily but a bit of smoothing around and running your fingers through it gently will fix it again.

Overall Opinion:
For the price you get an aaamaaazing wig, seriously. It's not shiny, it doesn't look unnatural, nothing. It's perfect and I'm super glad that I wasn't disappointed with my first wig ever. I am definitely going to buy more wigs from now on, especially natural colored ones for occassions where you might need to look 'normal' ;)

kirakiraaaa ~~



creepy photoshopped me ;D I had way too much fun with my wig...and photoshop ;D


I hope that this review might have pursuaded you to buy this lovely wig, it's worth its money ! :3 You won't be disappointed !


I would be super happy if you could leave me some feedback on what you think of my reviews or if they're any help to you? :3

Thaank you for reading 
and have a nice day and enjoy your weekend, lovelies. :3



1 comment:

  1. You've got a priority ticket! So do I^^

    Maybe we'll see each other there. (and sorry for spaming your blog oo)

    love greets
    Kanae~

    ReplyDelete