10/05/2013

My Jrock Collection

Hello everyone ! ~

Ah, I've been wanting to do a post about my JRock stuff for ages now and now I finaaally got around to do it, especially since I got my new Versailles stuff today too so 
heeeree we go !

It's by no means a big collections tho, sadly... I'm still working on making it bigger and bigger ! ~3~


And here we go, CDs first *3*

Some of these are European versions and some are Japanese :)
And there's some from: (left to right):
Apocalyptica (Finish tho) , VAMPS, MONO, Matenrou Opera, Yellow Fried Chickenz, D, Girugamesh, AnCafe, L'Arc~En~Ciel, MUCC, the GazettE, Dir en Grey ~~

Live DVDs & some more CDs

Also some Big Bang here ;)
and some more: the Gazette, Big Bang/GD&TOP, AnCafe LiveDVD, Dir en Grey Live DVDs, the Gazette LiveDVD, GACKT LiveDVD, Moi Dix Mois LiveDVD, Big Bang, GACKT, Yellow Fried Chickenz LiveDVD, MUCC, the Gazette, Moi Dix Mois and some more stuff from Finland ;3 ~

the only autographed photo I have is from D :3
it's my baby *^*
framed by miniature clay versions of Teru's and Mana's guitars :3


Aaaand super important:
band hoodies & shirts !!~

I've only been to the concerts of D & AnCafe tho; the rest was bought online and the Versailles shirt a dear friend bought for me at the concert since I was unable to go ;3;

*drumroll*
Now on to my most important and biggest part of my JRock Collection:

MY VERSAILLES COLLECTION
Everything I own of Versailles is so precious to me, I care for these things like they're my kids :3

they're so special that they have their own department in my shelf :3
I have almost all their CDs & DVDs except : The Revenant Choir & The 1st live DVD ;3;

it's my little Versailles shrine, kind of :3 
Lots of roses here and Berusailluuuuu \3/

my pretty wall calendar from 2012 tho ;;


Versailles is like all over my room...everywhere... ;D


and these are my calendars for 2013, which I received today :3 
One small desktop calendar & a huuge wall calendar from Kamijo ~


So my collection is not the biggest but I'm proud of it and I love it, especially my Versailles stuff,
aaand I hope it'll grow more and more and more in the next couple of years :3


I hope you liked this post \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment