17/07/2013

A little haul post & Update on my hair color ~ :3


Hello everyone ! :3

I hope everyone's doing fine and fluffy, I for myself am doing fine and fluffy as I have summer holidays right now, meaning no school for my for 10 weeks and haah life..
but I'll have to work 4 weeks of it so.. *sobs* but heey I get money so that's fine, it's just 4 weeks...

I have already been to Italy for a week just lazying around and eating and playing Animal Crossing : NL , it was heaven *^*

And I finally bought some things again, not much, really, but IT IS SOMETHING \o/

Here we gooo:


Pretty Pentagram earrings from PoisonBiteShop on Etsy :3

They're laser cut and attached to a jewelry hoop. :3
The diameter is about 6 cm and so they're quite big but not too big and I love them~

The shipping was super fast too, might be because Czech Republic is like right next to Austria so it was bound to be faaast~

What's also loovely is that they come in pairs - which is actually quite rare lately since just wearing one earring seems to be 'cool' now.. ~


They also sell tons of cute plugs and other earrings & necklaces, for example (a few favs):


Too bad I can't wear the plugs I love because my ear is only stretched to 10mm and most of these start at like 14mm ;3; 
*sobbing*

Anyways, check it out, because they have awesome stuff :3

~~~

Next is, my tiny buy from Primark *loves Primark because Primark is cheap as fuck but still kinda has cool stuff*


Primark is the only shop here that sells Vaseline in these small flavoured and non-flavoured buckets and I love them so much *^*


FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY~ I found an acid wash denim jacket, I was so happy when I saw it and it was only 19€ so you can imagine how delighted I was so I picked out the largest size they had so it would be nice and baggy and just the way I want it~


and finally, a super cute Minnie Mouse Crop top that I just had to have because it's adorable and I love Disney and I love crop tops, okay? :D

and one little ring from Claire's:


it's soooo cuuuuteeee *^*

So that's it from me, woooh.. except, right, my hair~

I dyed it yesterday \o/


ew my face.. ;;


here you can see the colors better *^*
Itr's mostly pink with a little turquoise and purple underneath :3

So that's it from me~

Adios people~

1 comment:

  1. Hey
    I just realised that I'm following you on Instagram but didn't realised that you've an blog and from austria XD

    So just wanna say 'Hello' I'm also from Austria.

    I like your blog and your haircolor^^ It fits you very much.

    Love greets
    Kanae~

    ReplyDelete