17/09/2013

Haul Time - Minihouse8888, Enji :3

Helloooo everyone,


no, I haven't abandoned this blog.
yes, I am still alive.
and yes, I did some online shopping...oops...


As I have been away for 5 weeks to Italy which was a total pain in the ass, by the way, I hope I'll never have to work there again. As much as I like my aunt, my co-workers were hell buut let's not talk about it.

Good thing is, I made some money, so yeepey-yeeaah..~



So I ordered some pretty things, like extensions, jewelry aand stuff from Killstar and Boy London, but that hasn't arrived yet.. ;-;



And, school has started again, yuck, and I have 5 exams ahead of me in the next 1 and a half months and the Gazette concert and I am stressed out already.

I am not ready for 5 exams and also not ready to face 5 of the hottest men walking this earth, they will be the deeaaath of me.

Buuut it's also a first, since for the first time I'll actually know a soul at a concert, actually more than one, I don't know how this happened but maagic, I guess... So that's nice, I guess...
I dunno, I'm so used to going to concerts alone buuut we shall see~


Anyways, on to the shopping.



I want to start with ENJI エンジ , a lovely little shop on storenvy~    


I have been wanting to order from her ever since I saw her lovely creations on the Rainbowholic blog and then I won 2 pieces and I just wanted mooore, so I attacked~          


The shop is based in Indonesia and shipping was just fine, somewhere around 2 weeks, I don't remember exactly ;-;




                          Adoraaable packaging with a cute personal note, which I'm always a sucker for, so :3





 The Crane -Origami Earrings



 Pastel Suki Earring



JapanLove Necklace 






Overall, I am super happy with my things, again. They're lovely and adorable and the quality is A+++.
Nothing to complain here.

Just an amazing shop with super cute and quirky designs that I cannot help but love :3

~~~~~~

Ebay - Minihouse8888 - Extensions



Extensions... A terribly picky topic where you have to be super careful with what you buy and of course, preferably get real human hair and not pay the world for it~


So I heard, on Youtube and god knows where, that Minihouse8888 on Ebay would be a good place to start with my search.


There were, as always, a lot of good reviews about their extensions but also some bad ones who were like 'WOAH DO NOT BUY,DUH !'


I decided to trust the good ones and so I ordered myself a bunch of 22" Inch extensions in Blonde, 120g~ Paid aboout $60 for them + free shipping~

It's actually a really good price for what you get. They're real human hair, they're soft, they don't seem to shed too much hair, just yet and I'm sure that if you handle them with care they can be a good and longlasting companion, just be nice to them~ ;)

They are a little thin, yes, but then again $60 and 120g, what do you expect?

I am happy with how thick they are and even tho my hair is a good bit thicker than them I am pretty sure I'll work it out somehow and since I plan on wearing them only in curls, it doesn't really matter too much~

I'll survive :)

I haven't dyed them yet to match my hair but I'll make sure to let you know after I did...and what happened ;)

So seriously, if you need cheap real human hair extensions, maybe not for every day wear over a long period time but for just an occassional change in length, then get them. 

You get what you pay for, maybe even a little more :3

hoho, fuuckers ;)


Hopefully, I'll be able to post a Killstar review within the next few days, maybe on the weekend, we'll see. School is stressing me out aand on top of that I've also started with my driver's license and I have theory classes every day / 4 days a week, so that adds up to my stress too ; ;

Anyways, Killstar review is up next :3

Thanks for reading~

xx


























2 comments:

  1. Aww the Earrings and Neckleses are damn cute >-<

    Love Greets
    Kanae~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wich colornumber is this?:) #22?

    ReplyDelete