02/10/2013

A Killstar Review and some BoyLondon~

Hello everyone,

my promised Killstar review is a little late buuut here it comes~ and there's some Boy London at the end and an updated on my now dyed extensions from eBay~~

Let's start this:




What is Killstar?

Killstar is a unique clothing brand from the UK~ 
and as they put it: Killstar is a dark 'n' edgy lifestyle cult, comprised of provocative thinking and unconventional ideas~

Total Trash Haute Couture, to sum it up~

What do they offer? What kind of products?

Firstly, awesome clothing~ from sweaters to shirts to dresses to leggings to hats, everything~ :3

They also have studded leather stuff which is fucking awesome, but sadly too pricey for my poor self~


As far as leather jackets go, these are fucking awesome and I'd kill for one but 299 Pounds is quite a bit~ ;-;

Anyways, on to what I bought:

My first order happened in August where I first heard about Killstar and first had a peek at their website..which was a mistake :p

Up until then all I had seen where their designs ripped off on SheInside.. ;-;

I first started with getting 2 shirts: this and this ~



Gomen~ the pictures are really bad but I took them in the evening..god knows why.. D:

Shipping:

Was pretty fast as expected, took maybe 3 days in total~ but from the UK to Austria that was to be expected~
So no complaints there ~


Quality:

The quality is super nice of these two shirts~ the fabric is soft and stretchy and just feels really nice on your skin compared to other shirts that I own~

and the Moon shirt is definitely one of my favourite shirts by now *^*


~~~


Now on to my next order which  has been placed like maybe 3 weeks after this one... oops~

I will go into detail under each picture as I have a few things to say to some of them in particular..:o


The Ouija Board Shirt is lovely and I am so glad that I got it in the end~ it was on sale so 14,99 Pounds was perfectly fine~ :3
As for the quality it is nice, not as nice as my Moon shirt but still perfectly fine, in fact I am wearing it today so owo


This Occult Vest is my favourite tho~ It's a size M and fits nicely and just the right amount of loose~ and the rpint, good heavens, the print... I just love it, it's super awesome, just dark and weird enough for me and I love it~
Definitely my favourite shirt from Killstar~



I saw this shirt first on SheInside and I like wanted it soo badly because let's face it, it's super cool and cats, you know, enough said~
Glad I didn't buy it from SheInside before I knew about Killstar~ It would make me sad to have bought a rip off of that...
Other than that, LOVE IT ~



Needless to say, this was a bit of a disappointment~ I was so excited about getting this shirt because, hellloooo, grumpy cat and awesome design and shit, so I ordered it in a size XL, like my Moon shirt...
but...
but...
This shirt is like a million time bigger than my Moon shirt so it really does not fit me at all, it's just way too big and meh~
Also it's really thin~
I really don't understand how the quality of two basically similar shirts can vary so heavily~ like it's so fucking big, holy crap...and so thin... ;-;
I have yet to figure out how to make this wearable but I figured I'd just cut it our at the sides, shorten the whole thing by cutting out the upper part and tying together the straps.. something like that.. *sad*



And the last piece, my beloved Meow Beanie~ so in love with this little fucker, sorry ;-;
I love it \o/

So yes, so much for my Killstar shopping spree~ :p

There's still a million more things that I want but for now I'll wait until they release their new stuff in October and then I'll see what I'll get next :p

~~~


Now something else that I got is a vest from Boy London, finally, it's an item that has been on my wishlist since foreeever and ever~ :3

I ordered this from their UK website, apparently they also have a Korean online shop Boy London Ltd. ~

In their Korean shop they have like a million more things and also a lot funkier and crazier designs and I love them all buut BOY is pricey and their fancier stuff is even more pricey so..eh no~

And even if I could afford something...I have no idea how I could order from their Koran site so...*sobbing* it's all in Korean..

Anyways, on to what I got, I only got one vest since that little thing already cost me 40 Pounds so...



The long loved, Boy London x Long Clothing Vest ~


Paired with some fancy galaxy leggings from Killstar...but sadly... they ripped.. I'm too tall and fat for one-size leggings.. ; ;
and too rough..eh..

Also wore it to the Gazette's concert in Munich which was last Friday ;3; I miss them so much...

~~~

And this is what my extensions from Minihouse8888 look like now that I've dyed them:


Derpy face, ahoooy~ 

But LOOK AT THEM, don't they look fucking awesome now owo
I already wore them out and they're so lovely~
marry me, extension-senpai~~ :3


Anyways, that was it~

More on my Gazetto concert experience and my cdJapan order and my prize for winning Gorogoroiu's giveaway in my next post~

stay tuned~~ 3~~/ **

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment