26/10/2013

Online Shopping Tiimeeee ~~

Hello lovelies,

sorry for taking so long to update but school is super stressful right now and I am drowning in exams, but on Tuesday there'll be my last one for now~ finaally.. *sigh*

Anyways, so far I passed 3 of my exams so only 1 more to worry about~ 

Also, have you noticed the new look of my blog? I figured it was time for a change and some 'friendlier' colours, matching my current hair colour better~~

As of late, I actually haven't been oredering a lot but there's some I haven't blogged about and still a bit of new stuff so.. 

Let's staaaart right away with the fun stuff~ :3

Gorogoroiu Giveaway - 2nd Price !

I was lucky for once and won the 2nd price of Gorogoroiu's giveaway on tumblr~
I was sooo happy, you have no idea~ The first time ever for me to win something and to win something cute too ouo


Cute little pastel pink cross ring from Rara's Jewels~ I was really excited about this one since I've always wanted to order from her but sadly she doesn't offer worldwide shipping so tthese 2 items that I won in the giveaway are all I got ;3;


Adorable winged hairclips~ also from Rara's Jewels~


Four lovely nail polishes from Etude House, a Korean make up brand that I personally love to bits~ they have great products and the packaging is just beyong looovely :3


and a lipstick from Etude House~ in some kind of Orange-y colour.. not sure if it suits me tho ;;

So I love everything that I got :3

CdJapan Order

Other than that I also order a couple of CDs a while back~ actually they arrived ages ago but whatever..pssh~


A little overview of what I got: all 3 versions of Kamijo's single Louis , Jupiter's album Classical Element [came with a signed poster *^*] and D's single Rosenstrauss ~~



Oh and I also got Angelic Pretty's e-mook :3 So in love with the tote bag, I'm like using it every day :3


D's single with the little trading card and the signed photo card :3


And Kamijo's single in all 3 versions + trading cards~ not including the 3 signed cards that I got too :3


aaand the Gazette's new and fabulous album Beautiful Deformity ~ tho this has only arrived this week~ :3


So much for my CdJapan order(s) ;)
I just love CdJapan for always including posters or signed stuff~ :3
my favourite site to order my favourite music from ~

NEEEXT IIIIIS:

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT :3


So my birthday was last week and of course I got some presents :3 I did only take a photo of one thing tho..god knows why ;;



This precious little thing is mine now :3

It's an Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 in Baby Pink :3 You can get them from ebay or Amazon~

I just love it, it's soooo adorable and I love the photos it makes and it's just lovely, I've been wanting one for sooooooooo long *^*

I also got Pokemon X aand 2 crafting books, money money money and a Thomas Sabo bracelet and uh... some other small stuff :3


Other than that, I was actually gonna do a review on the Monomania shirt that I got buuut I guess that'll have to wait for now~

it'll be included in the next post tho~ :3

Thaat's all for now, lovelies~

Enjoy your Saturday !


No comments:

Post a Comment