24/11/2013

Monomania Review & other things

Hello lovelies,

and I return to you today with a Monomania Review !

Monomania is a Japanese brand selling awesome (but pricey) clothes, including the ever so adorable Yodare Bear shirts, sweaters, buttons and everything :3

I recently caved in and bought my first Yodare Bear shirt from their Osaka Webshop! You can only order from Monomania tho via a shopping service for which I used 'fromjapan.co.jp' I've used this shopping service twice now and I've always been happy with it!

So I finally got myself to spend a good 6000 Yen on a shirt from Monomania ; I already got a pair of knee-high socks from Monomania last year tho; and I also got one of their big Yodare Bear buttons :3

Saaadly, I could not edit the photos since I transferred these photos from my old laptop to my new one and Photoshop tells me that these files are locked and that I can't access them in order to edit them so yes... sucks buut we'll survive ;;


Everything came in this small, but cute, package :3


Also came with a little pretty shopping bag :3 I love when Japanese shops add a bag to your package *^*


On the back of some cards there was even like a handwritten note and stuff and thank you's in Japanese so I was able to read nooone of it but I still thought it was really cute :3
Also it was adorable that everything came in this cute little envelope, it looked really neat and fancy :33


And that is the lovely shirt that I got :3 It's all nice and oversized, just the way I wanted it to be *^*


And that's the button that i got :3 around 7 cm in diameter, so pretty, nice and big *^*


So overall I am sooooo happy with finally having purchased a shirt from Monomania, and I surely will do so again soon :3 *MORE YODARE BEAAAAR*

The quality of the shirt is nice too, it's very soft, not too thin but then again maybe a bit thin for the price of 6000 Yen.. but actually, I think that if it'd be any thicker then it wouldn't look so nice anymore ;; 
So it's just lovely; I love the combination of black and silver and it's just really simple but special enough to look cool :3

Anyways, I loooove it- also handling and shipping from the side of the shopping service was fast and like within 2 weeks I had my stuff :3

Monomania is just as awesome as I thought it'd be :3 Really hoping that I'll be able to go to one of their physical stores in Tokyo next year in either March or October or in the 6 months that I'll be in Tokyo from October on :3

---------------- :3

Another thing would be that I ordered another necklace from DiDepux on etsy :3 She makes incredibly awesome laser cut jewelry and I finally got the holographic unicorn necklace that i have been lusting over for so so so long :3


Pretty packaging as always; this time in a pretty golden box :3


And here it is; my new love :3 It's so pretty and big;
It sparkles and it's just awesome, I feel like a unicorn with it ouo 
It was totally worth the money :3

Also got a little extra gift :


Little pretty rose studs :3

--

Other than shopping online, I aaalso got a new laptop since mine was pretty much slowly dying day by day.. always overheating and then turning itself off because its 'air-condition' was dead and didn't function anymore..at all ;;
and the wi-fi button didn't work anymore either and there was literally no other way to turn the wifi on so it was pretty much useless in the end ;;

So now I figured I'd invest a bit of money ( ha ha a bit.. ._. ) in a MacBook Pro; Model Mid-2012 :3
Cost me quite a bit but now that I have it, it was so worth the money..it's just amazing and pretty and it only took me like a day to get used to Mac OS X after having used Windows all my life ;;

It's still a little unfamiliar, especially the difference in size, before I had a 17 inch screen and now it's been reduced to a 13 inch screen, since anything bigger than that from Apple is UNAFFORDABLE..geez, so expensive ;;

Buuut next week I should be getting the adapter so I can connect my big Samsung screen to my MacBook and enjoy idek  how many inches of screen width.. *yay* 


Say hi to my new baby :3 
tho I got a pink cover for it now :3


Now it's just the prettiest :3 I don't know why I didn't buy a MacBook earlier..like as expected Apple just makes the prettiest notebooks and it's so light, it only weighs like 2,5 kg..my old one probably weighed like somewhere between 7-10 kg D:

Now I have a new best travel companion, that will come in handy a lot next year, as I already know that I will be traveling quite a bit ;;
Once to Paris to see Jupiter live *FANGIRLS* and then in March to Japan for 2 weeks and then maybe again in March to see Miyavi in Cologne and then in October to Japan for 6 months.. and I really wanna go to London some time next year...but we'll see how well traveling alone works out for me in the end ;D 

---


Next up, I will have a review from NikkiLipstick, I ordered 2 crop tops which have yet to arrive; and BlackMilk is coming in too, my FIRST pair of BlackMilk leggings and I am so excited to receive them :3 
And I also ordered the overly adorable Sailor Moon sweater from Spreepicky :3

I hope that all of these things will be here soon ;3;

Until then,
Adieeeu :3


No comments:

Post a Comment