14/12/2013

A Happy Haul Post :3

Hello everyoone,

so as my final exams are approaching next week and I'm super stressed and studying quite a bit ( not as much as I should tho ;; *lazy* ) and to make it a bit more bearable, I've been doing some online shopping...a little more than just some.. but ugh, when I'm stressed then I need pretty things so..can you really blame me? ;-;
So on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday next week I'll have my written exams in English, German and Maths, I guess kind of like my A-Levels, as I am graduating in February after my oral exams.... and I just want to die.. yep.

Anyways, so I did some shopping at BlackMilk, Nikki Lipstick & Ebay - :3

Let me just start with Ebay :

I've been wanting to buy one of these super colorful (and cheap) eyeshadow palettes from Ebay for a while now and a while ago I finally caved in and actually bought one from here.

That's the stock photo:


It costs a mere $22 USD and comes with 120 Eyeshadows and an extra 12 pcs of Pigment Eyeshadow/Glitter :3

It comes well packaged in a black box where you can move the 2 layers of eyeshadows around, depending on which one you use more often you could put it on top of the other for example or do whatever you want :3

It was also safely wrapped up in bubble wrap when it was shipped so only one eyeshadow got killed on it's way to me and stained another one in the process but it's all good :3

Shipping is FREE :3

It didn't even take 2 weeks to get to me which is rather fast considering that it was Standard Shipping and came from Hong Kong .


*SPARKLES*
For me the eyeshadows are really good and rather pigmented as they come out looking really vibrant and pretty . Tho the glitter-y ones don't come out really glitter-y but with a little additional glitter this is fixed in like a second :3

*SO MANY COLORS* :3

All in all: Great Palette for a great price :3


Neext up is BLACKMILK :3

I have been wanting a pair of leggings from them since forever and ever and ever and ever but it took me a while to get friendly with their prices as 51€ for a pair of leggings is a lot.. ;-;

But in the end when you receive them it's aaall worth the money you spent :3 The design is A+++ and the material is super nice and soft and there's worlds between H&M leggings and BlackMilk leggings when it comes to quality and the way they fit D:

Here are the ones that I got: The ever so fabulous 'Mechanical Bones Leggings' :3


Sparkles, Sparkles everywhere :3 

I got them in a Size L, as I am quiet tall and I didn't want them to be too short on me or anything.. and the chub's got to be covered to so.. ;-;


so pretty pretty pretty and so soo comfy *^* 

BlackMilk overs free International Standard Shipping on all orders so basically, everything is perfect *^*

I mean everyone loves pretty things with free shipping right? OwO

I don't know what else to say about them other than that they are perfect and deserve all the awards :3

Nikki Lipstick Order

So a while ago I placed an order with Nikki Lipstick for 2 crop tops that I've been drooling over since I first saw them :3



They are pretty pricey for crop tops, like $30 each but I just wanted them so badly that I got them anyways.. 

Thinking about it now, I could have probably made them myself too for way less but alright...

I was a little disappointed as I thought they'd be cropped properly and then be sewn so as to not get these awful rolled up hems but it's just cropped like wooh and cut.. and rolled up... ._.

All in all they're nice tho, quality is okay and shipping was rather fast too and not too expensive.
So overall I'm happy with my purchase :3



---

So much for that, I'll soon be making another two posts one just containing a little Spreepicky review and the other a little Closet Child review :3

Maybe today oor tomorrow, we'll see :3

Keep your heads up !

xx

1 comment: