18/01/2014

Spreepicky Review o w o

Hello everyone !

I died for a short time but for now I'm came back to life only to die again soon because everything sucks and I hate school and I hate having to graduate and having exams before that ;w; Anyways, 2 more weeks until the said exams are to take place and I shall go down while burning with pink fire or whatever, really...
I just want this to end, I don't even care anymore if I pass everything.. I passed all my written exams tho, got an A in English, a B in Maths (IS THIS REAL LIFE OR IS THIS JUST FANTAASSYYY ?) and a D in German, because German is my mother tongue and I can't even speak that properly or write essays for that matter ;w;
Now I have 4 more oral exams which all take place during 1 (!!!) day ;w; and it's so much to study and I always procrastinate and yeah...dead.. -sigh- maybe I'm lucky and it'll work out tho ... haha

-----

Anyways, a loooong while ago I received my order from Spreepicky on Storenvy, a super duper adorable shop that sells a variety of cute clothing and wigs and bags and just everything is cute, I have like a never ending wish list there but what is money, right? ;w;

I got the super adorable Sailor Moon Jumper with a sailor collar and cuteness overload in general; in the long version, as there is a short version and a long one in terms of length;;

I got it in blue in a size M-L which is perfectly fine for me, as it fits quite baggy and is long enough for a giant like me and even the sleeves are long enough.. *sobbing*


*sorry for the crappy picture ;w;*

This is what it looks like; it's white with blue and lilac sleeves and has a super adorable sailor collar :3
The quality is super nice I think, it's light but not too thin and the print is super cute too :3




Close Up on the print ;

So overall I really really love this adorable jumper and I've already worn it a lot and got asked where on earth I find children's clothing in my size -.- *fu*

Shipping was great too- I think it was even free which is always a 'yes yes buy buy' :3
I think it took about 2 weeks to get to me, yep, excluding the few days it took them to ship it which were about 2-3 days so perfectly fine.
It came well packaged and came with a small free gift in the shape of a cupcake ring that I kind of lost before I could take a picture... ;w; 

Overall:

A MUST MUST BUY :3

I hope you liked this review ouo

Until then; adios :)





No comments:

Post a Comment