18/01/2014

Closet Child - MILK Heart Bag - a little review

Hello..again, for the second time today !

No more smalltak here, let's just get straight to the point which is:

CLOOOSEEET CHIILD ORDER ! :3

Now you might be confused if you don't know what Closet Child is but to put it short, Closet Child has a number of secondhand shops in Japan where they carry a lot of Lolita brands but als Gothic and Punk brands such as Moi-Meme-Moitie and Sex Pot Revenge and etc. They are all used, as far as I know, and are therefore sold for cheaper than if you'd buy them new :3

They also, once in a while, get in the ever so popular heart bags from the Japanese brand MILK. I bet anyone who has an interest in Japanese fashion knows these bags and also knows how hard it has become to obtain one since they're rarely sold secondhand by anyone and you can't really get them new either because MILK doesn't sock them right now, for whatever reason.

Once upon a time, little me then went to Closet Child's online shop, which ships worldwide, not really hoping to find one of the popular bags but surprisingly, they had one from the older generation in light pink. I got it light right away, no hesitating just a war cry and it was ordered and paid for :3



It still cost about 13,800 Yen plus 2,000 Yen for EMS shipping, you have to pick EMS- no choice given ;w;
In total it was a good 120€ for me... but still a lot less than for what they go on mbok or what they cost new, where they're around 15,000 Yen I think, but on mbok they sometimes go for $500 and that is ridiculous... ._.
And of course, customs hit me too, as always when an item goes over 50€ -.-





Actually, light pink was not the color I originally wanted.. My heart has and will always be set on the black one as well as on the lilac/purple one ;w; And I will stop at nothing to get these two colors too as you can never have enough of these bags..honestly.. ouo

A black one just sold out on Closet Child as well as a lilac one but yeah, they're gone so fast, I'd have to check Closet Child every hour and have the money on my Paypal at all times, which I don't, still waiting to get a credit card ;w;
They do get quite a few of the light pink ones with an occasional lilac one and a really rare appearance of a black one ;w;



The best thing about these bags is that, not only are they fucking adorable, but they're also quite big and you can just put tons of stuff in there which is like amazing because I can't deal with tiny bags where you can't even fit a wallet and a phone.. ._.

As for the quality, it's superb... It's very sturdy and very well sewn and everything... When I bought it, it already had like the tiniest scratches ever somewhere in the lower part of the bag which you can't even see so I really don't give a fuck.. ;)

In general, MILK also has a lot of adorable clothing and tons of cute bags but MILK is definitely on the pricey side... sadly ;w;

So I'll keep my eyes open for the other two with the black one being my ultimate target !

FIGHTING !

SO GET ONE IF YOU CAN ;w;

I really hope that MILK will carry them in their stores again when I'm in Japan ;w;

Anyways, I hope you liked this little review !

Sayonara !

5 comments:

  1. *sighs* So pretty~ I didn't know about Closet Child, but I do now! and I thank you for introducing it to me~ :3 My purse may not be so thankful ^_^

    http://allicefelldowntherabbithole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, wie schade, dass die Tasche so teuer ist! (Nachdem ich mein ganzes Geld schon für andere verbraten habe... mh)
    Bin durch Zufall auf deinen Blog gestoßen und finde ihn echt gut!!
    Oh und endlich mal jemand, der auch in Österreich wohnt und sich fpr japanisches Zeug interessiert!
    Hast du vielleicht Twitter, dann könnten wir uns vl etwas austauschen?

    PuppetStranger~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, die Taschen sind leider auch noch Secondhand ziemlich teuer aber darüber muss Frau einfach mal hinwegsehen ;D
      Dankeschön, das freut mich :3
      Oh ja, das ist immer schön.. findet man auch nicht so häufig kommt mir vor ; w; oder zu minntest kenn ich nur ne Handvoll und niemand wohnt in der Nähe ;-;
      Gerne, gerne ; mein twitter findest du hier: https://twitter.com/xDeadDollHouse
      einfach mal hallo sagen :33
      x

      Delete
  3. oh man if you ever wanna sell that pink one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually am looking to sell that one right now ;)

      Delete