19/02/2014

Update on Life & a few things that I bought :3

Hello everyone !

Exams are over and I have timeee again.. oh how I missed to do nothing without feeling bad :3 I passed only 2 of my 4 exams but I'll retake the other 2 in July so I have tons of time to relax first..
Pretty much right after my exams I made my way to Paris for 2 days to see Jupiter live in Eragny.
More to that later !!





Besides that I have spent a few quiet days with doing nothing and crafting and being on tumblr...and buying things as a reward to having survived the past stressful months..

I have lately come to be obsessed with the adorable and fancy bags of Muchacha Ahcahcum, a Japanese brand that mainly makes quirky clothing and accessories ( e.g. the famous Cat Face Bag :3 ). Usually they're like a SUPER pricey brand, like I doubt they have a lot under 10,000 Yen except their e-mooks, which is where I come in and which is what I can afford from them ;)

 Every Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter they usually release a mook, which you can get on CdJapan, for example (still waiting for one being announced for this Spring/Summer..please ;w; ).
They usually cost around 2,000 Yen, which is a rough $20, maybe a little more.

They consist of a little 'book' containing clothing and stuff of a certain brand, like Angelic Pretty made one too, and they usually come with an extra gift. In a lot of cases that is a small tote bag, in Muchacha Ahcahcum's case it's mostly a tote bag with a smaller pouch. The past ones have always been animal shaped like the famous cat bag, another brown cat bag, another cat&woman face bag and  for Fall/Autumn 2013 it was a rabbit bag, or well 2. :3

So far I received an Ebay knock-off of the famous cat face bag for a rough $13 with free shipping, heh I couldn't resist to get that one so cheap when the original ones all cost a fortune, and I also got the recent one from F/W 2013 from CdJapan. In the mail are still the Limited Gift Box with a really small ( ; w; ) bag and a little scarf and postcards sand today I ordered the brown cat face mook from ebay. I plan on getting them all, yes.. and all the future ones too since they're just too adorable to be real ;w;

I will of course do more posts once I receive the other 2 which will hopefully be soon -sob- ..

Now I'll just show you some pictures of them and stop talking so much, aaah ;w;

First:

The Ebay Knock-Off



 All in all I'm happy with it, it arrived super fast, like they shipped it on 5th of Feb. and it arrived on the 13th *applause* and all that with free shipping.

It's nice and big which is a big plus since I hate bags that are too small to fit anything ; w; The little grumpy cat pouch is super cute too. It even got the little tag at the ear that says Muchacha Ahcahcum.

The quality seems okay too for $13, probably not as good as the original one but I'll survive. The only thing that REALLY bothers me is that it has neither a button nor a zipper to close it which I think the original has, I'd guess that it has a zipper but this one doesn't so I don't know, maybe I can sew one in or attach a few buttons so I can close it since I absolutely hate it when I can't close a bag ; w; ...

Other than that it seems sturdy and okay for the price :3  Hopefully I can solve the closing problem, grr ...

You can get it from LookbookStore on Ebay :3


The F/W 2013 Mook Original


I ordered this little baby here from CdJapan where you can get a variety of mooks, like the Angelic Pretty one, BtSSB, Q-Pot, MILK, Super Lovers, Liz Lisa, etc.
I really wanted the Liz Lisa and a Q-Pot one too but the shipping would have gotten so expensive in the end that I had to narrow it all down to one mook ; w;

I sadly don't have a picture of the booklet it came with but it made me fall in love with their items. They make gorgeous clothing and other accessories like super expensive bags and stuff ; w; Made me also realize even more just how expensive their stuff is ..

Anyways, the big rabbit tote measures 34x42x13 (cm) whereas the smaller rabbit pouch measures 18x18 (cm) . :3

They BOTH have a zipper.. HURRAY :3 And the big tote also has a little part that you can pull out to  make a bit more room, it kind of has the rabbit's body on it. Super cute :3

As you can see they both have the typical tags in their ears in colors that match with the bag colors. :3

All in all they're a perfect as I imagined them to be :3


---

Okay hum anyways, I think I'm going to put Paris into my next post as well as a little Imyourpresent review :3

Until then :3

Adieu :3

1 comment:

  1. Those bags look really cute. You definitely deserve to treat yourself after studying so much. It's my favourite way of ending a tough period of time, even if it's only something small. :D Kind of says 'I can move on'? I hope your exams went well and the stress has decreased now :D

    ReplyDelete