24/02/2014

Imyourpresent - Sweetheart Earrings Review

Hello everyone :3

Today I'm having a little review from a lovely shop called Imyourpresent on etsy  ! :3

They have tons of cute clothing and the cutest laser cut jewelry in the world like I just want to buy everything ; w; 

I've been eyeing the Sweetheart earrings for forever now and a while I ago I finally gave in and bought them in all pastel pink which is SUPER cute :3

Luckily she also offers them with hooks since I have a stretched ear so studs wouldn't work with me but not they're perfectly fine even tho the hooks are really big so I've been thinking about replacing them with some smaller ones but that is really just my preference :3


That's the stock photo :3 but right now they're not available ; w;

Price is $12 for these babies :3


Shipping:

Shipping cost around $7 so totally fine and alright ; they also arrived pretty fast, I think within 2 weeks. :3

Packaging:

They came in a simple brown envelope, without bubble wrap but on the inside the items and everything where wrapped in tissue paper and further more the earring where in a little box with stuffing on the bottom :3


Also got a pair of studs as a gift and a lollipop which was super yummy ;p


here you can see the earrings in their little box in which I still keep them o uo 
Other than that it came with a little card and a thank you not written on it.. and Melonlady ouo One of my favorite Youtubers :3


Overall:

I love the quality of these; they are super light and not heavy at all which is always a big plus with earrings since my earlobes tend to hurt after a while when they're too heavy, so does my stretched ear but these don't at all :3 
I'm also in love with the colors since I needed a color that would stand out against my pink/blue/purple hair and these stand out really well . They're really light compared to my hair so yaay :3



Recently I also stretched my ears to 12mm and soon my 14mm tapers should arrive and then I'll stick to 14mm since I don't like the way anything over that looks.. ; w; 

----

Anyways, I'm definitely going to buy from Imyourpresent again since they just have lovely prices aaand they're not as expensive as some other laser cut jewelry :3

I hope you liked this review :3

xx



2 comments:

  1. Those earrings look super cute! They look really well made :3 So nice that they give you little gifts and money off codes too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These earring looks super cute on you, especially in your diamante tunnels!! :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete