26/02/2014

More Muchacha Ahcahcum & a new camera...finally

Hello everyone !

I'm actually quite busy blogging lately because I got a new camera and take a ton of photos of everything new that I receive which mostly have been bags from the Japanese brand Muchacha Ahcahcum or Ahcahcum Muchacha...you see it differently everywhere ; w;

Let me just quickly introduce my new camera-baby :3 I previously had a rather old Sony Cybershoot which was okay but yeah, just that: okay.. 
Now that I actually have some money ( yay a miracle !) I was able to afford a proper camera which in my case turned out to be a Canon EOS 600D :3 


I really wanted a new camera before going to Japan on the 10th of March and here it is :3 I'm so happy with it like the photos turn out soooo much better than with my old camera.. keke :3

I got it for 437€ on Amazon instead of 600 something € which is awesome :3 and I also bought a pink bag for it and an extra battery as well as a 32 GB memory card :3 

I still have a lot to learn of course as this is my first DSLR and there's so much to figure out but even with knowing nothing I like the pictures so much more than with my old one.


SO much better :3


---

I've also just started to write a little checklist for Japan since I really don't want to forget anything but I know I will anyways ; w;

It's hard to decide which bags to take or if I should only take a backpack or yeah ; w; haaaaah so difficult..

I'll have so much to carry with my camera and my laptop and everything else ; w;

---

Anyways, on to my newest bag additions to my little, just recently started, Muchacha Ahcahcum collection, consisting of mooks since otherwise their stuff is beyond unaffordable ; w; 

Starting with the lovely Limited Edition Gift Box that I got from ebay for like $35 + $11 for shipping which was by faaaar the cheapest option I got; people sell these for ridiculous prices on ebay.. ._.

It came directly from Japan and they took about a week to ship it but oh well, it arrived rather fast in the end :3

Here it is:


It came in this adorable little box which is actually really sturdy and lovely and currently sits on top of my closet, being cute ouo


It came with a lovely little scarf, a postcard book that I absolutely adore and a little bag, like really little , but super cute :3


see how cute it is :3 I love this cat print, it's so pretty in terms of colors and design and the quality of the bag is a bit better than their usual mook bags :3

It also came with a little golden chain strap so you can put it over your shoulder too ouo


A little close-up on the design on the scarf :3



I absolutely adoreeeee the postcard book; it has the cutest prints inside and I'm thinking about framing a couple and putting them up :3

---

The next bag and last bag, I PROMISE ; w; arrived today ouo I also got it from ebay as it's from 2012 and I paid about $38 and freeeee shipping ouo


It comes like this: on the left is the mook and on the right are the bags safely wrapped up :3

On the left you can also see how big the bags are and well what they look like ouo


Little close up on them ouo I really love how there's always a big bag, like a nice and spacious bag, and a small one in which you can put make-up or whatever :3

It actually has two loops in which you could hook in some shoulder straps but yeah...no straps came wight he bag, heh... ; w; gonna make one myself, just a really really simple one ; w; 
I like shoulder straps when bags get too heavy to carry around on your arm all the time ; w; 



This mook might be my favorite from all of them, I just love the print and the whole design of the bag so much... the bigger bag even has a tail on the side.. A FREAKING TAIL ; w; so cute..


A little peek inside the mook :3 this one also came with gift wrapping pear inside which is super cute and there are some lovely designs again :3

I think it's Kiko Mizuhara modeling here..yeah, I'm pretty sure it's her :3

---

In the end I can't wait for a new mook to be released, hopefully soon and then I also heard there is a new Angelic Pretty mook in the making so yay ouo 

---

Lastly, just one more little thing :3

I placed an order with a shopping service like on Monday because I have finally found the brand that makes the stuff of my dreams.. well not exactly, but they have these adorable transparent sleeping kitty bags that I've seen once on TokyoFashion and then fell in love with ; w;

The brand is called Pooh-Chan ; it's a Japanese brand that luckily has an online shop tho you need a shopping service to get their stuff :3 I used as always FromJapan :3

Here's what I got but what hasn't arrived yet, I just wanted to get it out there:






I originally wanted the pink bag but as it was sold out I got the black one in the end since it's just as adorable and actually fits more of my wardrobe :p
It's transparent or at least as transparent as black can be but I just love the overall look of it and I am solo glad that I finally found them by accident :3 

As I am me and a horrible sucker for cute character goods I decided to get more stuff...oops... /( I better not talk about how my Rilakkuma obsession is taking over.. I even infected my sister with it.. D: )


a cute little pouch for make-up or whatever :3 


I also got the black wallet here :3




and the pink little keychain ouo

I am starting an obsession with cat themed stuff ; w;

I shall blog about it once it arrives :3

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask :3

xx

&

Goodbye :3



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, your new bags and that scarf are just stunning! :O
    I am in love!!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete