14/05/2014

More Heart Shaped Bags - MILK & Angelic Pretty

Hello everyone !!

Yes, I am alive and breathing and neglected my blog for no reason other than that I kept forgetting about writing a decent review or anything else....

I would have wrote about my trip to Japan in March but I just have so many pictures and so many stories to tell, it would just end up being loooong and boring, so please, if you do have questions or any requests then do let me know :3

I have spent most of my 2 weeks there in Kyoto and Tokyo, with a number of trips to cities like Osaka, Kobe and Nara. So if you need to know anything, maybe I can help ! :3


The ever so famous Geisha district of Kyoto : Gion 


The Thousand Tori in Kyoto were mesmerizing like I just loved walking through them.. kind of magical ouo


Shibuya on a veeeery rain day right in front of the gigantic Shibuya crossing ;)


And last but not least, beginning blooming Sakura trees at the edge of Ueno park in Tokyo :3


And some stuff that I bought, just missing my buys from Monomania & ClosetChild I think :3
I spent a LOT of money there and it'll be even worse once I go there for 6 months in October, which has FINAAALLY been booked :3

---


Anyways, now on to the initial purpose of this post :

I have acquired 2 new heart shaped bags, one from MILK, one from Angelic Pretty ;

Starting of with MILK 

As I have mentioned in my previous review of the pastel pink colored bag from MILK it hasn't been my preferred color just like an emergency solution since I couldn't find the exact bag that I wanted but as I was in Japan... I HAVE !

I finally found the ultimate dream bag - the heart shaped bag in black from MILK ;3

It has again been found at ClosetChild but this time at their Harajuku store and they had like a huge amount of heart bags there, like in pretty much any color ; w; I wanted them all...

*dreams*


This is it... The Queen of all bags... The dream that has become reality...
or something like that...

Anyways, I got this one for quite a lot more than the other one, whereas the pastel pink one cost like 12,900 Yen, this one cost me a whooping 15,900 Yen but even then, it was a good 3000 Yen cheaper than any new one would have cost and it's in top condition so no reason to complain here.
I would have paid any amount for it anyways....





Now the newer ones have this heart appliqué on the back where you could put in like really slim things like maybe a compact or whatever you want that fits in there...





Also the logo on the newer once is written in more like an italic font instead of the other one which didn't look as elegant as they do now, if I may say so, tho I have seen their recently released brown and red ones and they don't have it written on the front at all anymore ; w;

So overall, ClosetChild, a secondhand store in Japan for Lolita and EGL clothing as well as other street fashion or gothic brands,  has made me happy once again :3

Hopefully, one day I can still get a lilac one and then I shall forever shut up...
maybe...
no

---

Next is ... Angelic Pretty


The boss when it comes to Sweet Lolita fashion 

I am not dressing in Lolita so one might think 'Why Angelic Pretty all of a sudden now?' ... well, I just prefer to pick out the stuff that I like from various brand wether they be Lolita brands or casual brands or EGL brands or more Punk-ish brands, I get what I like....and can afford ; w;

For a while now, or ever since it has been released, I have been obsessing over their heart bag from the Wonder Queen series, which is in general a fabulously gorgeous print but I wanted that bag.

Naturally, I only started wanting it after it had been released and sold out, as if I'd ever get something when it is released or in-stock... No No... 

Apparently, nobody wanted to sell this baby either so I sat back and waited... actually I gave up hope on ever getting it but I did find it like maybe a few weeks ago on Yahoo Auctions for 12,000 Yen which is a tad bit more than the retail price was but still, it was new.. with tags :3

I then ordered it over my all time favorite shopping service FromJapan along with a hoodie from Monomania and one of the ever so famous cross necklaces from Glavil ! :3





BOW DOWN BEFORE THE QUEEN.... OF WONDERS... !

It was worth every Yen, if I may say so. The quality is lovely and the leather is super soft, the bag in general seems to be pretty sturdy and durable from what I can tell... I also really love the handles with the little gold heart studs at the bottom, just giving the whole bag a really elegant touch.

It totally met the expectations that I had of Angelic Pretty since I figured as one of the major Lolita brands out there it is supposed to make amazing things and boy, they do :3



Just look at them.. ah ; w;

This bag is precious, precious, precious and I am so glad that I finally got a hold of it :3

And now I shall stop buying bags for a while... 

I tried...

but Muchacha Ahcahcum is releasing another Limited Box set in July so I had to order..
it's so pretty ; w;

---

Anyways, that's it from me.. for now, I shall blog more often now, I promise ; w;

Is there anything you cuties would like to see more from me in the future?

Let me know in the comments :3

Bye :3

Instagrampiikaapiikaa
Tumblr pii-ka




Free Shipping right now with the code : 'FREESHIPPING' :3
Happy Shopping !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment