22/08/2015

Getting started...again :)

Hello world, hello humans,
I am alive and breathing, yay, who'd have guessed after my loooong absence... I know, last time I posted I was all about posting more frequently and so on but you know what happened? Laziness happened... ;w;
Had a lovely 6 months in Japan, a lovely 3 months in Munich and now, coming fall I'll be going to Cologne, to university. Pursuing the dream which is to live in Japan eventually. Trying to achieve that by studying 2 of my favorite subjects, which will be English and Japanese, to in the end become a teacher and hopefully teach English in Japan.
That's the plan! And while I study I plan on working in my actual profession now, which is being a Hair and Make Up Artist! Did that as well...in 3 months.. :)
Hopefully, I'll enjoy university but I have a good feeling about it all :3
And boy, take me back to Japan as soon as possible.. ; -;

Anyways, I've decided to blog more and also include more beauty/make up related posts and reviews, starting today or tomorrow with a review on the lipsticks I bought in New York :3
I also want to include my never ending hauls of Sailor Moon stuff so I hope you're up for that !!

Consider this post as a 'hello I'm back' post, hopefully for good this time... I'll throw in some photos from Japan and some stuff so sit back :)


This was in Kyoto, as I spent my winter holidays, traveling to Kyoto, Hiroshima and Sapporo. Those pictures of all those tori make me so happy for some reason. It was beautiful when I hiked up all the way to the top of Mt. Inari. That was like the first time after 3 months where I was completely alone at times and it was quiet. Just me, the beautiful surroundings and some birds. I truly enjoyed that and I can't wait to be back soon, Kyoto :3


The obligatory Harajuku sign photo, just I decided to switch the usual red up to a hot pink. Looking through photos and eating them, really makes me miss Japan. Also came to love Ikebukuro and Shinjuku during these 6 months as I spent a lot of time there... and the Pokemon Center in Ikebukuro is life, come on... aaaah ... 
---



I have also been to New York this past week with my sister. I enjoyed it loads. It's a lovely city and I loved the people there and just everything. Definitely coming back eventually :3
and.. SEPHORA... oh my god... that was heaven as you shall see on the following photo...

woops.... :3
Anything in particular you want me to review? :)

---



My Sailor Moon collection has pretty much doubled over the past few months... I love the Re-Ment sets so much. I really hope they'll release even more than they're already planning on ; o;
Also recently got loads of the recent stationary release as well as the draw string bags and two totes of that line so if you want any reviews on those, or just photos, let me know :3
Also got a bootleg Samantha Vega wallet... heh :3


Now let me end this post with my poor bookshelf as the stuff that I am collecting has taken over rapidly...
sorry, bookshelf ;; 
Almost got everything of the Rilakkuma Panda series... all these plushes aren't even nearly everything... *^*
heh

Let me know in the comments if there's any type of post you'd like to see soon :3
Thanks for reading, if you made it this far... ;D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment