23/08/2015

Kat von D - Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks Mini Review - Witches, Vampira, bauhau5, l.u.v.

Bet you didn't think I'd actually post today, huh?
Well, hello then :3

I am here this fine day with a mini review of the 4 Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks I got while I was in New York.

I adore Kat von D's stuff and her person sooo much, like most of the make up I got in 'murrrica was from Kat von D because her stuff's the bomb and she is the bomb and yeah... loving her stuff :3
Addiction got started with her Shade+Light contour palette and now I'm in too deep to back out...

So those are the ones that I got, from above: 
l.u.v.: an absolutely stunning shade of purple, kinda like MAC's Heroine but better? I am absolutely amazed by how high the coverage is with just one layer on. You most likely won't even need a second one. 

witches: pitch black, that's all. it's as black as it is in that bottle on your lips and what more could you want for some fierce black lips? nothing, exactly. 

Vampira: lovely shade of dark red. Has more of a pinky undertone than you'd guess from the bottle though. It's nice and dark though. Wish I'd have found Nosferatu as well somewhere, it's a tad lighter than Vampira.

Baushau5: I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHADE... ugh those deep pinks are soo right up my alley. It's a lovely shade and super opaque and you will seriously only need one layer and you're good to go.  Probably my favorite shad from the ones that I've got but then again I'm just a sucker for pink....





Marvel at their beauty... go ahead. Do you see that packaging? yes? it's so lovely, ugh. Another big plus about Kat von D's make up, the packaging is dope. 
I really would have wanted to get them all but hah, money. So that didn't happen but eventually I shall get more, once I bring myself to order from the US again and pay a lot more but well, her stuff's not available anywhere in Europe so... ; w; 

Here's a photo of my wearing at least bauhau5, since swatches are kinda not my thing, sorry ; w;



Played around with make up today and then this happened, yay :D Sugarpill's Sparkle Baby palette on my eyes and bauhau5 on my lips :3
Just so you know what the shade looks like..more or less :3

I hope you found this at least a bit informative and I shall see you next time :3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment